Get the All Access Pass for
The Bright & Quirky Child Summit 2020
Deepen your knowledge with the All Access Pass:
- Get ongoing access to 22 summit talks, on your own schedule
- Download videos & audio to watch on the go
- Highlight gems and ahas using transcripts with timestamps.
Learn Anywhere, Anytime!
Lifetime streaming access to the entire Bright & Quirky Child Summit 2020
Digital session recordings: Over 10 hours of expertise from leaders working with bright kids with focus, learning, social, emotional, and behavioral challenges
Downloadable video and audio content to listen to and watch whenever and wherever is most convenient for you
Downloadable written transcripts of each recording to print out, follow along, take notes in the margin and absorb the learning
Often for 2e kids, easy is hard, and hard is easy. - Linda Silverman
What We'll Be Covering . . .
Day 1: How to Navigate the Bright & Quirky Journey
Talks air for free for 24 hours beginning on March 12, 2020 at 8am PST
Experts: Stephen Porges PhD, Linda Silverman PhD, LeDerick Horne, Jack Horner PhD
- Why a child’s genius can be due to, not in spite of, their challenges
- How to decode the signals to know if your child is ok or not
- How 2e kids mask their brilliance and their challenges
- How to help kids realize, ‘You mean I’m not dumb?’
Day 2: How to Soothe Stress, Anxiety and Emotional Intensity
Talks air for free for 24 hours beginning on March 13 at 8am PST
Experts: Kendra Read PhD, Mona Delahooke PhD, Stuart Shanker, D.Phil, Marc A. Bracket PhD
- How to help our 2e kids who act out in school
- The one question to understand a child's motivation
- How to unlock a child’s inner world
- When to become the ‘alpha’ parent when advocating
Day 3: How to Develop Focus and Executive Function Skills
Talks air for free for 24 hours beginning on March 14 at 8am PST
Experts: Sanford C. Newmark MD, Sarah Ward MS CCC/SLP, Michael Delman MEd., Seth Perler, George Matthew McCloskey PhD
- How to engage and motivate a disengaged child
- How to develop the game-changing skill of ‘envisioning’
- How to develop ‘bridging strategies’ to help kids internalize skills
- What key steps to take before considering medication
Day 4: How to Navigate Your Child’s Education
Talks air for free for 24 hours beginning on March 15 at 8am PST
Experts: Debbie Reber MA, Claire Wilson, Susan Baum PhD, Girish Venkat, Monica Osgood
- How to know when to pull a child from a school environment
- How to build a neuroscience-based parent-teacher partnership
- How to spark a love of learning in 2e kids, even when homeschooling
- How to navigate the 2e path on the spectrum
- How to identify and promote your child's strengths and interests
Day 5: How to Parent a Twice Exceptional Child
Talks air for free for 24 hours beginning on March 16 at 8am PST
Experts: Ross Greene PhD, Dan Peters PhD, Tina Payne Bryson PhD, Scott Barry Kaufman PhD.
- What it means to ‘show up’ for your kids
- How to solve tricky behavior issues
- What it means for your child to self-actualize
- How to leave an intentional parent 'footprint'
Frequently Asked Questions
We have good news for you. If you miss a talk or want to view the recordings and downloads on your own schedule, you can purchase the all access pass on this page.
We will send you an email for each day of the summit, beginning March 12th 2020. If you don’t see it, please check your spam, junk, updates or promotion folders.
The summit schedule will be published shortly before the conference begins. However you can see themes and topics on the page above.
The talks begin each day at 8am pst PST. Please use this link to find the start time in your local time zone: thetimezoneconverter.com
We don’t provide continuing education credits directly, but can provide a certificate of attendance with purchase of the All Access Pass.
The Bright & Quirky IdeaLab is our members-only learning community that parents call a 'lifeline.' It takes the learning to the next level and is designed for parents who want professional guidance and inclusion in a vibrant online community of like-minded parents. The IdeaLab provides a Knowledge Base of over 100 expert talks, expert masterclasses and other weekly events including Q&A with the experts, group coaching and a members-only group of Facebook group, staffed by 2e coaches. Currently, a 1 month trial of the IdeaLab is available with the purchase of an All Access Pass.
What People are Saying...
"Absolutely INCREDIBLE! Bravo for setting these fantastic speakers up and providing and avenue for busy and taxed parents to attend. I have learned so much in a few hours than I have pouring over books and visiting multiple health professionals over the past few years. I’m watching this late due to illness, blessed it was still available. Thank you so much!!!"
-Alice, 2019 Summit
"I love the positive, life affirming guidance these talks provide. These ideas and tools work for all humans 🙂 Thank you so much for pulling this together, and sharing it. This is vital and an amazing gift for our society."
-Anna, 2019 Summit
"This summit is the best online summit I have had the pleasure to attend. The caliber of expertise is amazing. The content so specific and spot on. I am a teacher of young gifted children. I am fortunate enough to teach at a progressive school who practices much of what has been said here. How wonderful to have such a rich resource for anyone who works with these amazing kids!"
-Laraine, 2019 Summit